Top Things To Do
We’ve curated a list of top things to do in Shreveport-Bossier! Whether you’re here for a quick visit or plan on staying a while, you don’t have to look far to have a good time in Shreveport-Bossier.
1. Riverfront Casinos: Dance with Lady Luck at Shreveport-Bossier’s world-class riverfront casinos. Try your hand at poker, blackjack, or slots and catch fantastic live entertainment acts.
2. Museums Galore: Jump into the Shreveport-Bossier arts & culture scene by visiting over two dozen museums. See diverse collections of both local and classical artists to experience the region's rich heritage.
3. Shreveport Aquarium: Delve into the depths of the ocean without getting wet at the Shreveport Aquarium. Get up close and personal with sharks, seahorses, and other fascinating sea creatures.
4. Sci-Port Discovery Center: Embark on an educational adventure at the Sci-Port Discovery Center. Discover the wonders of science, space and technology through interactive exhibits and an IMAX Dome Theater.
5. The East Bank District Louisiana's sole open-container area outside New Orleans, is the ideal nightlife spot. Featuring restaurants, a brewery, axe throwing, and arts, it's a lively hub close to The Lousiana Boardwalk Outlets, multiple casinos and hotels.
6. Escape SBC: Test your problem-solving skills at Escape SBC. Gather your friends or family and solve puzzles to "escape" before time runs out.
7. Holiday Lanes: Bowl and play arcade games at the historic Holiday Lanes, a fun, family-friendly activity that won't break the bank.